Over 2,000 Peruvians to board chartered flights to Brazil in 2014

Published on : Monday, December 23, 2013

brazilore than 2,000 Peruvians are expected to board chartered flights for attending the 2014 World Cup soccer championships in neighboring Brazil, airlines CondorTravel and Avianca have reported.

Both air companies have closed a deal to carry out charter flights from Lima to the Brazilian host cities of the next year’s FIFA World Cup, including Salvador de Bahia, Natal, Rio de Janeiro and Sao Paulo.

“So far, 70 percent of flights have been booked. Of the total, a 40 percent are corporate travelers while the remaining 60 percent are made up of groups of families and friends,” the report said.

The president and CEO of CondorTravel, Sammy Niego, noted that the agreement will allow Peruvian passengers to access new destinations in Brazil through direct flights and with a quality service.

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

arrow2Follow Us
 
facebook-logo  twitter-logo  LinkedIn_logo  stumbleupon-logo   rss_logo 

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER:

Email 
 

ADVERTISEMENT

  • 02 WTM-Latin-America 2018
  • 04 itb-china 2018
  • 07 ttfotm 18
  • 11 mice-arabia 18
  • 12 thehotelshowsaudiarabia18
  • 13 hotelfair 18
  • 14 DTA-Banner 18
  • 15 Hotelex-Shanghai 18
  • 16 MITT 2018
  • 27 PATA

TRAVEL INDUSTRY EVENTS

More Events...