Published on : Monday, December 23, 2013
Malaysia Airlines’ ticket and sales office in Persada Johor International Convention Centre will operate from Senai International Airport.
The new ticket office will be located at Lot E4 Aeromall while the sales office will be at Lot S4 Aeromall.
Malaysia Airlines’ Regional Senior Vice President Malaysia, Muzammil Mohamad said “The strategic positioning of our new ticket office together with the latest ticketing facilities and our sales office will be able to offer seamless travel engagement for our customers. They can now conveniently reach us at this one-stop centre for their travel needs” he added.
Malaysia Airlines’ Johor ticket office is open daily from 5.30am till 9.00pm including public holidays and will be able to serve both the immediate ticketing needs of customers as well as their future travel planning.
Services provided by this office include:
· Tickets reissue due to change of travel dates, missed flights, flight delays and upgrading class of travel
· Refunds handling for Malaysia Airlines tickets, including those from internet bookings
· Air Travel Insurance purchase (MHinsure)
· Malaysia Airlines’ Enrich Frequent Flyer Programme transactions like redemptions and travel class upgrading
· MASholidays package bookings and ticketing
source: Malaysia Airlines
Tags: Airline News