Published on : Saturday, December 21, 2013
• Check your flight schedule before leaving for the airport in case there are changes;
• Plan some extra travel time for getting to the airport, especially if the weather isn’t great;
• Parking is available on site, and we have the lots and rates to match your needs;
• Plan to check your winter coat and boots if you’re travelling south – Lost and Found on level 1 can keep them safe and warm for your return;
• Make a list and check it twice to make sure you have all necessary travel documentation with you;
• Bring something to entertain yourself and the kids while you wait – especially if there are delays;
• Check the CATSA website to learn what you can and cannot take in your carry-on luggage;
• If you’re packing gifts, don’t wrap them or your beautiful wrapping could be removed so that the contents can be inspected;
• Pack only what you need – everyone will be carrying extra and there is only so much room in and under aircraft;
• Visit our retailers for all your last minute gift needs; and
• Most importantly, pack your patience – the terminal will be busy, and there may be line-ups.
On behalf of everyone on the airport campus, the Airport Authority extends its best wishes for a safe and happy holiday travel season, and looks forward to seeing you and serving you in the New Year.
OMCIAA operates Ottawa International Airport without government subsidies under an
80-year lease transfer agreement with Transport Canada. The OMCIAA’s mandate is to manage, operate and develop airport facilities and lands in support of the economic growth of the National Capital Region.
Source:- Ottawa International Airport Authority
Tags: Airline News