Published on : Wednesday, October 8, 2014
On Saturday and Sunday, the 8th and 9th of November, Sydney’s iconic Town Hall will open its doors to travellers of any age and destination.
Vendors at the expo include both national and international operators so it is as easy to get info on a Jungle Safari Lodge in Nepal as it is to go on The Rock Tour in Alice Springs.
Adventure travellers get the opportunity to meet tour operators, hear from adventurers in the Travel Talks Room and win amazing travel prizes through the Expo’s Selfie competition with a top prize of $1000 towards the lucky winner’s next adventure!
Our Adventure Travel Ambassador Jeremy Scott, cycled 52 000 km’s around the world after having open heart surgery, will be sharing his experiences in the Travel Talks Room.
There are also a bunch of buy one get one free travel packages including:
• 10 Day Adelaide to Perth Wildlife Adventure package valued at $1495
• 9 Day Perth to Adelaide Wildlife Encounter valued at $1395
• 6 Day Secrets of Esperance valued at $770
• 6 Day Eyre Peninsula Secrets valued at $870
• 2 Day Southern Ocean Wildlife Adventure valued at $855
Dates: Saturday & Sunday 8th & 9th November 2014
Time: 12-5pm both days
Venue: Sydney Town Hall (483 George St – Druitt St Entrance)