Published on : Monday, February 4, 2013
Looking for a romantic escape this Valentine’s Day? Then head to Barcelona end enjoy a trip for two that you’ll never forget! With some of Europe’s best restaurants, a whole world of places to visit and some fantastic apartments – all against a beautiful Mediterranean backdrop – what more could you want for your celebration of love?
This year, Valentine’s Day falls on a Thursday, meaning that you can easily grab a romantic weekend getaway in Barcelona. From exciting daytime activities to more intimate settings at night, the Catalan capital is sure to cater to every couple
In this guide to Valentine’s Day in Barcelona 2013, we give you some of our recommendations to make the most of your time in the city.
• Paris Romantic Tour – for you, Paris lights up
Glass of Champagne, Rose for the ladies, Accordion
• Dinner Chez Clement and cruise Valentine’s Special
A romantic evening at exceptional price!
• Paris Romantic Tour + Dinner Chez Clements St-Michel
A Valentine’s evening exceptional offer!
• Dinner cruise decouverte Valentines Day
1 rose for the ladies … OFFERED!
• Valentine’s Day at the Cadet de Gascoigne Montmartre
Dinner on the Place du Tertre at Montmartre
• Champagne cruise + Valentines Special dinner
1 hour cruise + dinner in lounge at quay
• Dinner cruise “Special” – Valentine’s Day
Departure at 9:15pm – France Tourism Exclusive and much more…
Source:- BarcelonaIf you simply hit done, the file will not save