Published on : Friday, March 27, 2015
Cox & Kings Ltd, the leading holidays and education travel group with operations in 23 countries across continents, has launched their latest product in domestic holidays- Xperiencial Holidays that offers to provide very unique kind of experiences to the discerning travellers.
Talking about the concept of Xperiencial Holidays, Karan Anand, Head, Relationships, Cox and Kings said, “Xperiential Holidays is a product crafted for our discerning and loyal customers who ask us to create an experience for them rather than a regular holiday in a familiar destination. It’s about a wow experience which the customer will experience and cherish for a life time.’’
Anand further adds, “The holidays will give the travellers the opportunity to explore the unexplored side of India.”
Coinciding with the launch, Cox and Kings has also released a Coffee Table book on Xperiential Holidays that describes the different travel experiences and the locations associated with every experience.
A glimpse of the few experiences.
1. Camping- The mountains, deserts, valleys and jungles of India offer a wide range of camping sites. The most popular ones being the Chamba Camp in Thiksey Camping in Rishikesh and in the sand dunes of Jaisalmer. .
2. Photography- The science and art of creating photographs receives a new dimension when the subjects of these comes from bountiful nature. Ancient temples and monasteries, lively colourful festivals, timeless Buddhist culture in Paro (Bhutan), panoramic views of the verdant surroundings and forested hills in Munnar (Kerala), labyrinthine nature in Pangog (Ladhakh), monumental attractions in Ajanta and Ellora to name a few.
3. Heritage- Get acquainted with India’s royal past and regional nuances by exploring places like Khajuraho, Hampi, Chail and Konark among others.
4. Rejuvenation- India offers a host of destinations like Hrishikesh, Sattal, Coorg, Vythiri, Jaipur and Ooty that lend a sense of serenity and tranquility. With spa sessions, exotic massages, water therapies, exfoliation and stay at farmhouses, travelers can forget their worries and refresh their minds.
5. Waterfalls- Experience the most beautiful gift of nature surrounded by big wall of rocks, dense forests and lush green trees at Nohkalikai Falls, Athirappalli Falls, Jog Falls and Dhoodhsagar Falls.
6. Festival and Culture- Unique opportunity of celebration and the perfect setting for travellers to soak in the local culture at Hemis Festival, Khajuraho Dance Festival, Rath Yatra, Goa Carnival, Island Tourism Festival and Hornbill Festival.
7. Luxury- The epitome of comfort and bliss, experience how the royals lived in Udaipur, Thimpu, Gangtok and Bekal.
8. Ocean- A country with oceans on all the three sides India is the perfect setting for marine adventure like no other. Explore innumerable species of aquatic animals and experience the biodiversity or simply spend a day soaking in the sun on the beach exploring a variety in cuisine at Pondicherry, Alibaug, Puri, Mararikulam, Baratang island and Bentota.
9. Air Charter- With air charter services, travellers have the freedom to explore destinations of their choice and get easy access to remote regions of astonishing beauty. Fulfill your dream of air charter holidays at Kabini, Shilong, Hrishikesh, Kanha, Gir and Sigiriya.
10. Wildlife- Experience and enjoy wildlife in India’s contrasting landscapes at Corbett, Kaziranga, Chitvan, Gir, Kanha and Sundarbans.
11. Gourmet- No holiday in India is complete without a taste of local flavours and regional delicacies of Kolkata, Chettinad, Lucknow, Hyderabad and Amritsar.
12. Road to highway- Road trips are a pleasant experience with the new multi-lane highways. A jeep safari through Leh and Manali or a road tour from Bangalore to Goa could be the ideal journey for self-discovery. Journeys on road allow travelers to discover facets of the destination and create their own experience as they go along.
13. Luxury Trains- Expansive luxury where the journey itself becomes destination. Exotic travel experience with the Golden Chariot and Deccan Odyssey.
Tags: Cox & Kings Ltd, Xperiencial Holidays