Published on : Wednesday, July 2, 2014
Benefits include free additional on board spending money on P&O Cruises Select Price holidays and free flights on exotic and world sector cruises this winter.
In addition, reduced Early Saver prices are being released for sailings starting from September 1, 2014 up to the end of June 2015.
P&O Cruises Great Sail Away will run throughout July until the end of August and cover departures which include those over the key school holidays of autumn half-term, Christmas and Easter 2015.
There is a huge selection of child friendly or adult only holidays and destinations including short breaks to Bruges, ex-UK to the Mediterranean, Atlantic islands, Baltic and Norwegian fjords, Mediterranean fly-cruises and transatlantic Caribbean cruises as well as world cruises and sectors of world cruises.
Offers will also be available on new ship Britannia which launches in March 2015.
The free extra on board spending money on Select Price holidays can be spent on drinks, fine dining, shop purchases, spa treatments and shore excursions booked on board, and is in addition to the Select Price benefits which include:
• A choice of on board spending money, car parking or return coach travel (on cruises seven nights or more)
• A choice of cabin
• First priority restaurant booking
• First priority for upgrades
• Shuttle buses
• Flexibility to change the booking (terms & conditions apply)
Book by July 31 for world cruises, sectors of world cruises and spring holidays. Options and offers include:
• World cruise sector: A 48-night Southampton to Brisbane voyage on Arcadia departing January 6, 2015 starts from £4,899 per person for a Select Price with free flights to London worth £730. This equates to £102 per night
• Easter: A 14-night Portugal, Spain & Morocco cruise on Britannia departing March 28, 2015 starts from £1,279 per person for a Select Price with an extra £70 per cabin free spending money
Book by August 31 for autumn and winter cruises as well as short break mini cruises. Options and offers include:
• Mini cruise break: A two-night cruise to Bruges from Southampton on Azura departing October 13, 2014 starts from £199 per person for a Select Price with an extra £30 per cabin free spending money
• Oct half term: A six-night cruise break on Azura departing October 25, 2014 starts from £649 per person for a Select Price with an extra £60 per cabin free spending money
P&O Cruises marketing director Christopher Edgington said: “This is our greatest summer promotion with literally thousands of holidays on offer across a huge spectrum of travel dates and destinations.
“Everyone can benefit; from families travelling in peak school holidays to those who want to be the first to experience all the glamour and excitement of our new ship Britannia.”
Tags: P&O Cruises