Published on : Friday, January 10, 2014
HolidayCheck, the largest European travel review website has awarded for the ninth time RIU hotels worldwide with the “HolidayCheckAward” in six different categories. At the same time, HolidayCheck awarded for the fourth consecutive year the distinction “HolidayCheck TopHotel” to the best hotels in the world within a destination. A total of 19 RIU Hotels are among the winners of this year.
14 Riu hotels in Portugal (3), Cape Verde (3), Mexico (3), Bulgaria (2), Spain (1), Morocco (1) and Tunesia (1) were awarded with the “HolidayCheck Award 2014″ in five different categories: Five of them received the prize as especially suitable for “Couples”, three as “Country’s No.1″, three in the category “Beach”, two for their extensive “Spa” offers and one in the category “Family”.
Five RIU hotels were awarded with the distinction “TopHotel HolidayCheck 2014″ for their excellent services and satisfaction of their guests. Both awards are based solely on the opinions of customers who stayed in these hotels in the past year.
The winners of the “HolidayCheck Award 2014″ for RIU in the various categories are:
• Riu Karamboa (Boa Vista, Cape Verde)
• Riu Tequila (Playa del Carmen, Mexico)
• Riu Yucatan (Playa del Carmen, Mexico)
• Riu Dolce Vita (Golden Sands, Bulgaria)
• Riu Helios (Sunny Beach, Bulgaria)
• Riu Tikida Dunas (Agadir, Morocco)
• Riu Palace Mexico (Playa del Carmen, Mexico)
• Riu Touareg (Boa Vista, Cape Verde)
• Riu Guarana (Algarve, Portugal)
• Riu Palace Oceana Hammamet (Hammamet, Tunisia)
• Riu Garopa (Island of Sal, Cape Verde)
• Riu Palace Madeira (Madeira, Portugal)
• Riu Garoe (Tenerife, Spain)
• Riu Palace Algarve (Algarve, Portugal)
The winners of the “TopHotel HolidayCheck 2014″ for RIU are:
• Riu Nautilus (Torremolinos, Spain)
• Riu Palace Jandia (Fuerteventura, Spain)
• Riu Marillia (Hammamet, Tunisia)
• Riu Imperial Marhaba (Port El Kantaoui, Tunisia)
• Riu Palace Tikida Agadir (Agadir, Morocco)
To be honoured with the “HolidayCheck Award” or “TopHotel”, hotels must meet minimum requirements such as:
• 40 guests reviews in 2013
• 90% recommendation rate
• 5 suns awarded
• No faked reviews
The distinction of a hotel with one of these awards, recognises the commitment and effort of the company to exceed the expectations of its customers with excellent products and impeccable service every day, something that is reflected in the many positive reviews.
Source:- RIU Hotel
Tags: Hotel News