Published on : Monday, January 20, 2014
Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London is delighted to announce the launch of its tailor-made external catering service. Combining creativity, gastronomic flair, gracious service and unbeatable hospitality, the hotel’s talented culinary and service teams will bring the magic of Mandarin Oriental to a choice of extraordinary venues, for the first time.
Renowned as one of the most exclusive wedding and events venues in the city and offering a truly bespoke experience for each client, Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London is now able to provide catering and world-class hospitality at a selection of the city’s most iconic venues and historical locations in the surrounding counties, for a one-of-a-kind experience.
Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park’s selected venues include:
· The Orangery at Kensington Palace, situated within its own private grounds, metres from Kensington Palace, the Orangery dates back to 1704, when it was designed as a ‘summer supper house’ for Queen Anne’s entertainment;
· Wellington Arch, built in 1825 to mark the British victory over Napoleon and originally used as an outer entrance to Buckingham Palace;
· Royal Hospital Chelsea, set within 66 acres of land in the heart of London’s SW3, just minutes from the King’s Road and Sloane Square;
· Victoria & Albert museum, a Victorian architectural treasure house which includes the John Madejski Garden for outdoor entertaining
· Blenheim Palace and West Wycombe two historical country estates outside of the capital.
From the iconic red Doormen, to the Housekeepers, brigade of Chefs, and culinary service teams, the celebrated five-star Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park luxury experience is being transported offsite. Dedicated experts are on hand to help creatively plan and tailor-make each event from start to finish. Under the guidance of Executive Chef Chris Tombling, Mandarin Oriental’s team of Chefs can offer an authentic culinary journey and eclectic mix of flavours from around the world, and include specialists in Western, Indian, Chinese and Middle Eastern cuisine.
Tags: Hotel News, Mandarin Oriental