Published on : Saturday, June 21, 2014
Royal Caribbean International is bringing its next vision for dining at sea – which will debut on the much anticipated Quantum of the Seas and Anthem of the Seas in November 2014 and April 2015, respectively – to the ultimate epicurean event this summer. As the official cruise partner of the 32nd Annual FOOD & WINE Classic in Aspen, June 20-22, 2014, Royal Caribbean is giving guests a taste of Dynamic Dining, a completely new culinary experience offering guests a landscape of 18 restaurants as vast and varied as dining in the world’s most cosmopolitan cities, including specialty restaurants created with partner chefs Jamie Oliver, Devin Alexander and Michael Schwartz, and more.
On Friday, June 20, Royal Caribbean is showcasing three of its next-level signature dining options on Quantum of the Seas and Anthem of the Seas at the Grand Tasting Pavilion, including:
· Jamie’s Italian, the hugely popular restaurant from Britain’s favorite food export Jamie Oliver, featuring rustic Italian favorites handmade using seasonal ingredients and Jamie’s tried-and-tested crowd pleasers
· Devinly Decadence at Solarium Bistro, Royal Caribbean’s fittest dining destination serving the foods you love all under five-hundred calories, designed by Devin Alexander, media personality, New York Times best-selling author and chef of highly-rated television show, “The Biggest Loser”
· Michael’s Genuine Pub, the first American gastropub at sea and the next evolution of Royal Caribbean’s relationship with James Beard Award-winning chef Michael Schwartz, offering simply-prepared food and drinks made from the best artisanal producers
On Saturday, June 21 and Sunday, June 22, Royal Caribbean will continue showcasing Dynamic Dining fare at the Grand Tasting Pavilion by spotlighting four of the complimentary,
full-service restaurants on Quantum of the Seas and Anthem of the Seas:
· The Grande, a luxuriant nod to a bygone era of classic European ocean liners when dining was a time honored ritual, featuring timeless dishes, and where every night is formal night (Saturday only);
· Silk, a vibrant and exotic destination where the spices of the Far East bring new flavor to adventurous palates through a Pan-Asian menu (Saturday only);
· American Icon Grill, a take on the classic American road trip, pulling together best-loved regional favorites into one comfort-style menu (Sunday only);
· Chic, where the height of contemporary cuisine is realized and the freshest ingredients, such as proteins that pack a punch and sauces made from scratch, are evolved for a modern palate (Sunday only).